How to Order a Repeat Prescription
If the doctor has prescribed regular medication then you can order a repeat prescription. If you are a new patient you will need to speak to the doctor first, so that your prescription can be added to our records.
You can order your repeat medication through the following methods:
- via the NHS App
- using Patient Access
- by filling out our online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post.
- Request your usual chemist to order it on your behalf
- Fill in a prescription request slip which you can get from the reception.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
Please allow 2 working days before collecting your prescription from reception.
There may be occasions when the doctors will need to see you before issuing a repeat prescription. We can only process repeat prescriptions, not requests for new medications. If you do require a new medication you will need to book an appointment or speak to one of our doctors on the telephone.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.